Saturday, January 14, 2012

Days 10, 11, 12, and 13 all rolled into ONE!

So, I've been slacking!!!!  Now, I have to play catch up.  I've been way too tired and busy to post every night.  I need to begin by going backwards, all the way to Day 10. 

On Tuesday, I spent some time taking pictures of some kiddoes at Desoto Monument.  Keep in mind this was the first time I've ever taken pictures of anyone other than my own family.  I guess you could say it was my first photo shoot of sorts.  And yes, I know now, I need tons more PRACTICE!!!  Child photography might not be my calling.  :)




























We went to visit some dear friends of ours at All Children's in St. Pete....their little girl Cassie just had heart surgery and is there recovering.  Troy drew this pic at the Macaroni Grill after we went to see them.  nothing fancy, just a quick pic on my iPhone.


Longing for Savannah....


Enjoy your day....I'm off to Thomasville for the weekend with some of my favorite girls!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment