Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 - 59th Street Boat Ramp

I've been thinking about how cool it would be to spend my days taking pictures.  I was frustrated yesterday because the sun was pretty much gone by the time I got home.  I went to bed with thoughts of what it would be like to not have a "day job" and wondering how possible a career change would be....

Then, I went to school and fell completely back in love with my students!!!!  They light up my days and I truly enjoy the quirkiness of 3rd graders.  My kiddos continue to amaze me each day and I'm blessed to love my job as much as I do.

I'll keep dreaming of a second career in photography, and maybe I'll end up with a fun side job after all of this practice!

On with today's pics...Troy and I went to the Boiler Room for dinner, then drove out to the 59th Street Boat Ramp in hopes of something to photograph.  I can tell it is going to be a challenge in itself just for me to decide what to take pictures of each day; hopefully I'll get the swing of it!

 Munchy did not want to go in her crate before we left.  She played hide and go seek under the couch!

 Sweet, sweet baby!

 Daddy tricked her with a treat and she finally came out.

Now, to simply enjoy the scenery....













I wonder what I'll find to photograph tomorrow?  Have a good night!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment