Monday, January 28, 2013

Katie and Keith are ENGAGED!!!!

I love everything about this session!!!  Katie is, without a doubt, one of the sweetest young ladies I know.  She brightens a room with her smile and would go out of her way to help anyone in any way.  Her mom called me to schedule a surprise engagement session for her.  Katie and Keith were on a whirlwind, backpacking trip in Europe and her mom knew all about the upcoming proposal.  I'm not quite sure how Keith was able to keep everything a secret from Katie, but he did an amazing job.  We had less than a week once they returned from their romantic vacation before they were moving to Colorado to start another new adventure in their lives.  I'm so thankful for the opportunity to capture these two beautiful souls.  Love you both!






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment